New to Spindealz?
How it works
1. Register to become a member and take advantage of the great deals here at Spindealz. Registration is free and is simple. An email confirmation is required, so complete registration by checking your email and clicking the account activation link. Currently, registration is only available to the US.
2. Purchase bids to place bids on an auction item through our secure checkout. Select from one of several bid packages, starting at 0.59 cents per bid, and as low as .50 cents per bid!
3. Find your item from our great selection of electronics, gadgets, and gift cards.
4. Once you have found your item, click on ‘Bid’, to place a bid. Each time a bid is placed, the auction item price increases by 0.01 cent and the auction timer is increased. Each time you place a bid, one bid is deducted from your available bids. If you are the last bidder when time runs out, you have won the auction!
The idea behind Spindealz
Each bid costs only 0.59 cents, and are offered in several bid packages. The largest bid package is the most discounted, and can be purchased through our secure checkout using PayPal, or any major credit card.
Each time you bid on an item, one bid is deducted from your available bids. Each time a bid is placed, the auction timer is increased by a maximum of 25 seconds, and the auction price is increased by $0.01 cents.
If you are the last bidder when the timer expires, then you have won the item! You will have to pay the final auction selling price, plus shipping and handling (if applicable). If you did not win, then you have lost the bids used, but don’t worry, we have an excellent reward system for you to select from various gift cards and prizes!
Types of Auctions
- Penny Auction - The most common auction is our Penny auction, where each bid placed increases the auction timer and the auction price by $0.01 cents. The auction ends when the timer expires.
- Multi-bid Auction – A promotional auction in which Spindealz offers free bids for every bid you place! Take our Quad-Bid auction for example: For every bid that you place, Spindealz will give you three free bids, until the item auction price reaches a special reserve price. After the reserve price is met, the Multi-bid auction becomes a Penny Auction. The auction ends when the timer expires.
- Spin-it Auction – A promotional auction in which you are offered the chance to “spin” the deal. Spindealz will offer to buy the item back from you at full price, minus the winning auction price. For example, if you won an Xbox 360 Kinect 4GB bundle for $50.00, Spindealz will offer you the retail price of $299.99. If you accept our offer, you will receive $299.99 - $50.00 = $249.99! If you “spin” your deal, no auction items are shipped to any destination. Shipping and Handling fees apply.
I won an auction! Now what?
Awesome! First, you will need to confirm and pay for the item. Spindealz allows up to 7 calendar days to confirm and pay for your item, otherwise the item is forfeited. When an auction ends, you will be redirected to our checkout page where you can confirm and pay for the item. You will have the opportunity to review the final payment, including shipping and handling if applicable. After payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email. Once the item ships, an email confirmation will be sent. If you have not received your item in 12 business days, please open a help ticket on our help desk system.
I won a Spin-it auction and I want to Spin my Deal
Spindealz.com is the only penny auction site that offers to purchase the item back from the auction winner. If you decide, for any reason, that you no longer want the item you have won, you can “spin” the deal back to us, and we will pay you!
For example, say you won a Nintendo Wii for $30.00, what a deal! However, if you decide that you really wanted something else, you can “Spin this Deal”, and receive the retail price of the item minus the price you would have paid (Nintendo Wii MSRP $199.99 - $30.00 = $169.99 for you!).
How will Spindealz pay me if I spin my deal?
If you decide to spin your deal, you will receive a check via USPS Priority Mail to your residence. Shipping rates will apply.
How does bidding work?
Single Bids - Easy! You can place a single bid by clicking on the ‘Bid’ button on an item. Your bid will be deducted account and the auction price will increase by $.01. The timer for each auction counts down until it reaches 0:20 seconds. When a bid is placed below 0:20 seconds, the timer resets to 0:20 seconds. This gives everyone an opportunity to make a last winning bid. The last person to place a bid when the timer expires wins the auction! Please note timers will increase by a maximum of 0:25 seconds as timers vary for different auctions.
AutoBid – AutoBid is an automatic bidding system for those on the go. We understand some auctions can run longer than expected and you may need to step away. Simply set your starting price, your max price, and the number of bids you want to use and that is that. The AutoBid feature will place the bids for you and only use bids if the price is within your minimum or maximum.
Spindealz offered rewards to all members who purchase bids. For each bid purchased, you will receive one BidPoint. Visit the My Rewards section to view your available BidPoints, and to use them to receive gift cards!
What are BidPoints?
BidPoints are awarded to all members who purchase bids. You will receive one BidPoint for each bid purchased. For example, if you purchase the 100-bid package, you will also receive 100 BidPoints. Note: Free bids awarded by Spindealz will not receive BidPoints.
What can I get with BidPoints?
With BidPoints, users can receive gift cards of their choice. For example, with 100 BidPoints, you can claim a free $10.00 gift card! Visit the My Reward section to view your BidPoints and to redeem your prize!
Refer a Friend
At Spindealz, you can refer a friend to this site. If your friend purchases any of our bid packages, you will be rewarded with 25 free bids! Note: Free bids awarded by Spindealz will not receive BidPoints.
Shipments and Returns
Items are usually shipped within two business days after payment of item. An email confirmation will be sent to you as soon as the item ships. If you have not received your item within 12 business days after paying for your item, please open a help ticket at our help desk.
Tracking your item
Some items are shipped first class and do not contain tracking numbers. However, some items require shipment via FedEx or UPS, in which case tracking information will be provided to you through email and listed in your Items Won section in your account.
Unlike other penny auction sites, Spindealz offers free shipping on most items. If we cannot offer free shipping on your item, the shipping and handling charge will be shown during the item auction.
Shipping outside the US
Currently, Spindealz does not ship outside the United States.
Spindealz accepts refunds within 14 calendar days of receiving your item. Item must be in its original packaging, condition, or will be subject to deduction of 50% of the item price. Spindealz will refund the sell price, and shipping charges of the item. Spindealz cannot refund the price paid for the bids used in winning the auction item. A return request must be initiated through our help desk system. There are no refunds for gift cards, or items redeemed with BidPoints.
Spindealz permits 7 wins in a 28 day period, and 3 wins per 24 hour period. Additional auction limits include one win of the same item over $299.00 in value during a 28-day period. Only one win of any item over $699 in a 28-day period is allowed. All bids, purchased, or promotional, apply to these limits.
For example, if you win an Xbox 360 ($299.99), you will not be able to bid on any Xbox 360 auctions for the following 28 days.
These limits allow more users to receive huge savings on the items that Spindealz offers. We want everyone to have the opportunity of receiving huge discounts off retail items.